Bioenergy Therapist and Instructor
In 2010, Ellen closed her psychoanalytic practice to devote herself full time to energy healing. The work Ellen does today is a reflection of her studies and experience. The alternative techniques she uses now are tailored to the needs of each client, based upon her formal learning and her clinical experience.
Ellen has treated such diverse dis-eases as arthritis, liver problems, heart issues, cancer and depression. Ellen has found that her work can lead an individual to transition to better functioning in their lives and improved physical, mental and spiritual health. Another aspect of her work is helping people in palliative care to be comfortable and to transition peacefully.
Ellen offers, individual, group and remote Bioenergy therapy for all types of conditions and for the recuperation from chemotherapy and radiation. You can visit with Ellen individually in person (once COVID-19 has subsided) or one-on-one distance healing. She also runs Bioenergy clinics once a month and teaches Bioenergy Therapy at workshops around the world.
- Certified BEAM Practitioner (Bioenergetic Emotional Access Method) by Dr JK Beattie, 2010
- Certified Practitioner of the Domancic Method of Bioenergy Healing (Level 3) taught by Zoran Hochstatter, 2009
- Trained in Shaking Medicine – studied under Dr Bradford Keeney, 2009
- Trained in the Bengston Energy Healing Method®, 2006
- Certified Reiki Master – studied (Level 1) under Anita Levin, 1999 and under Judith Schutz, 2006
- Adult Psychoanalyst – Training and Research Institute of Self Psychology, New York (TRISP), 1986-1990
- Child Psychoanalyst – Toronto Child Psychoanalytic Program, 1976-1982
- Master of Social Work, London School of Economics, 1971